Monday, February 27, 2012

FABULOUS DESKS AND STATIONER PLANS

No one loves beautiful writing desks and stationery more than I do.  For as long as I can remember, I have adored everything that encompasses beautiful stationery including cards, invitations, notes, and individual sheets.  I have always loved using an embosser, different seals and waxes, tissue, and fountain pens.

I truly believe that there continues to be a need and desire for these products of distinction.  With this in mind, I will be opening a shop that will carry fine stationery among other things. I have ideas for the design of this beautiful stationery, and I cannot wait to share these creations with you. More on this later.  If you would like to visit my earlier posts on stationery, visit the links at the end of this post.

Wouldn't you love to put pen to paper atop one of these beautiful desks. I know that I would love to have any of the choices below.  ENJOY!





















15 comments:

  1. Having somewhere pretty to sit makes writing so much easier and nicer!

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Teresa,
    I just wanted to tell you again how much I like your new design of your blog. It really makes a difference in seeing the images you post.
    You found so many wonderful images.I am going to have to pin some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful desks here. I could sit down at any of them. I'm with you, penning a personal note goes such a long way...especially today when there is such a lack of them. Looking forward to see what you're doing with stationery! There's nothing like opening up a fresh card with a fabulous pen and writing some personal thoughts to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa something to love in each....like you I love a beautiful desk and then its like adding the jewelry by adding all the pretty adornments that go on top. I love all the beautiful examples you showed....my desk at the moment is a sea of clutter so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them are beautiful! I like the fact that each space is different style from the other but I seem to like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, love the first one so much! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't agree more. The world needs more handwritten notes. So glad you are doing this, Teresa. Now, if I could just unclutter my desk!
    Happy Monday!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection of images! And I like the smaller desks. I moved to a smaller on a few years ago and it forces me to keep things organized! Thanks! Trish

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love meeting a kindred spirit in the stationary department. I am all about handwritten notes... such a lost art, isn't it? These images are beautiful, but I am in awe of the seventh image. So dramatic with the enormous picture frame and purple chair. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm saving every single image here -- this post is AMAZING!!!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teresa,
    You have amassed such an amazing collection of gorgeous desks here! And, I adore beautiful stationery. Makes writing a note an enjoyable experience.

    Gorgeous post - I'm sure it will be all over Pinterst!! :)
    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE desks, and tables converted into desks. There's something about them that invites one to pause and contemplate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous, Teresa! I'd love to work in any of these spaces. I really love that striped chair, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous variety of styles Teresa and they are all lovely! I got a lot of good inspirations here too for our future home. :) Thanks so much for your nice comments during my absence - I loved reading them and appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave positive comments only.
Thank you.